Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > RIDER'S HUDDLE > General Classifieds
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade forum for all active members having a minimum of 10 posts or 1 month of membership (whichever comes first). Your classified post will not be displayed until reviewed and approved by a forum moderator.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2008, 04:47 PM
krayzframerate

Default WTT Mercury Capri XR2

I have a 1991 Mercury Capri XR2 up for trade.

I bought the car to turn into a SCCA club racer, but I don't have the time or the funds currently. The car runs and will drive around but the bearings are blown on the turbo so it smokes quite a bit (not to mention it has a lack of power). Both the power window motors need replaced and the headlight motors need replaced. The body is straight and has never been in an accident. It is white in color with a black convertible top. The top does not leak however it needs to be riveted back to the drop plate on the rear.

These cars are quickly becoming very rare. Not too many people seem to know what they are or what they are capable of. The car is built in Australia by Ford of Australia (Tickford for the savvy) The underpinnings are 100% Mazda Familia. It shares the suspension components and geometry with the Mazda 323 GTX. It also shares the motor. A 1.6liter DOHC Turbocharged B series motor (B6T). It is intercooled and goes through a 5 speed transmission equipped with a Limited Slip Differential.

There is a plethora of aftermarket parts available for it from places like Reich Racings and Corksport.com. All the Mazda 323 GT/GTX suspension/motor/transmission parts are compatible.

I would like to trade it for a running an amigo, pup, or 2 door trooper.

Other offers entertained.

Local Pickup only or pay shipping.

Thank you.