Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > RIDER COMMUNITIES > NC - Mountains
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NC - Mountains This forum is for NC Mountain areas of Asheville, Sparta, Jonas Ridge, Blowing Rock, Boone members, events, meetings, and rides.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Member #48

Goosedog Curb Monkey
Default Springtime in the Mountains

Ahhhh, the mountains are warming up finally and it's time to dust off the ol' Kawi for it's annual spring ride. Damn I'm glad I didn't sell that bike, it's just too frickin' pretty to ever part with (not to mention they don't make 'em anymore). And soon I'll be putting up the dirtbike 'til cool weather comes back but I'm not through with it just yet.

Tomorrow I'm getting a tag and renewing the insurance on the black beast and then me and the misses are thinking about a road trip to Tenn on Sunday. I'll post some pics if we go and give ya'll a road report for all your soon to be mountain rides.

Everybody have a great and safe start to the riding season and watch out for all the fools in cages. See ya's in the twisties.
________
Ford Motor Company of Argentina picture

Last edited by Goosedog : 01-29-2011 at 06:51 AM.