Welcome to the Carolinas favorite motorcycle rider social networking site Unregistered
Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums  

Go Back   Carolina Riders & Riders of the Carolinas Forums > RIDER'S HUDDLE > General Classifieds
FAQ VB Image Host Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade forum for all active members having a minimum of 10 posts or 1 month of membership (whichever comes first). Your classified post will not be displayed until reviewed and approved by a forum moderator.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2007, 03:15 PM
RidgeRunner

Default FS: 2007 Suzuki DR-Z125L with all the goodies installed

$2,500 OBO

No time to ride it, and it is lonely sitting in my garage. Give it a good home, and ride it like it was meant to be ridden.

Sold with a bill of sale only, no title. I can get the title, but it will be after the sale is completed, and I receive it from Suzuki.

I bought this bike new in September of 2006 with zero hours on it. It has been ridden approximately 20 hours in total since then, and Mid Carolina Power sports performed the first service on it after 10 hours. I have installed many aftermarket goodies based on my research that indicated pulling the most power out of this tidy package. All modifications and accessories are listed below.

• Modified stock air box to significantly increase airflow. Opened the top of the air box from a 2 square inch hole to a 5 square inch hole.
• Mikuni carburetor has been re-jetted with a 110 main jet, and a 22.5 pilot jet for increased fuel flow.
• Suspension front and rear has been replaced with BBR heavy springs and 15W fork oil in the front forks to accommodate an adult rider. This has resulted in significantly increased feedback from the bike while at speed with a heavier rider. All OEM springs will be included with the sale of the bike if the new owner wishes to switch it back.
• A BBR frame cradle has been added to offer support for the frame of the bike. The frame cradle successfully stiffens the frame, and offers a more controlled ride with the added benefit of increased protection to the engine from debris such as rocks and limbs on any trail.
• A Pro-Circuit T-4 full exhaust system has been added to increase the power delivery, and offer up that unique thumper sound. USFS approved spark arrestor is included in the exhaust.
• I have replaced the stock triple clamp with a billet BBR triple clamp. This was done to make the bike more suitable for an adult rider’s ergonomics, and offers increased holding ability for the heavier suspension springs in the forks.
• The stock handlebars were replaced with a set from Fly racing to increase rider control, and allow for a better hand position for the rider.
• Aluminum hand guards from Moose were added to offer protection from any falls to the controls and the rider’s hands.
• Short control levers were also added to increase control, and adjustability for the rider.
• This bike is a very powerful machine nicely tucked into a small package. The 125L is a very durable machine built to handle any trail riding or recreational riding. Please email me for any questions regarding this bike, and I will reply as soon as possible. Thanks.